Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Even more changes

I am fighting terrible anxiety still since moving to the MAOI. So my med list is now this:

Emsam (MAOI) patch 9 mg/24h
Lithium 300 mg
Seroquel XR 600 mg
Nuvigil 150 mg
Synthroid 100 mcg (although I'm pretty sure that's way too low; I'll know in a week or so)
Prilosec
Amelioride 10 mg
Vitamin D (I have a significant deficiency and am now on maintenance)
Valium (1/4 of a 5 mg pill per day)
Klonopin 1 mg twice a day
Vistaril as needed (usually once per day)
Miralax one scoop (I'm off all other bowel meds, which is very amazing)

Things may change tomorrow. I had a fall today that is likely from meds. So who knows what comes next. This combination is the only way I've felt good in months, but I am well enough now to survive if I have to give up some anxiety meds. My depression is lifting, slowly but surely. Unfortunately I'm also developing some patch reactions, which I could live without, but it's common and someone will know how to help I think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MedsMD could be a safe and secure on-line pharmacy, that has given thousands of people a quicker and a lot of convinient manner of obtaining prescription medications. MedsMD.com provides only authentic, United States sourced medications at cheap costs.
visit us